Thursday, 19 October 2017

Bee Crafty Bird Tag

Hello there,

Just another quick post from me today to share a tag that I've made using one of the Bee Crafty stamps that I bought at Stamp Magic at the weekend.  It's the first time I've ever used these stamps and they leave such a good impression and I'm really impressed with the quality of them too.


I made the background using Distress Oxides and then used various stencils to create some depth and interest. Next, I stamped the bird with Versamark and then bleached out some colour.  The words were stamped and then cut out from an Inkylicious stamp.

I'll be back soon to share the last of my Crafty Individuals samples but until then, I'll wish you lots of happy crafting x

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Sandra.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Sandra, such a beautiful stamp and I love the colours you've used too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting background with those stencils and such lovely colours. The versfine and the bleaching of the bird looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background; so super with the colours of the bird! Good inspiration again! (Now I have to find some time for my ideas :) ) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and I really like those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This swallow on the branch is gorgeous Sandra and I love the colours and stencilling in the background which really stands out matted on to black and with the black ribbon too. A beautiful tag! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous!! The colors are stunning!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Sandra! I love Bee Crafty stamps and have lots of them - watch out, they are addictive and you'll have an enormous wish list for Santa!!!!! A lovely tag here Sandra and you've bleached that bird out beautifully - well done! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag, Sandra. The background is just stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't have any of their stamps Sandra but think this bird is going on my wish list and of course thoroughly love your inky background.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandra, gorgeous tag, beautiful image and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely use of the Bee Crafty stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag, I love the background and colours. Thanks for your kind words at my blog. Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous tag, love that bird x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous tag ... Sandra... love all the inkiness... and the Stencils...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...