I hope that you're all having a great weekend and finding some time to craft along the way.
I have a few new followers, so thank you for joining me and I hope you'll visit often.
I'd like to share a card with you that I'm entering into the 'Country View Challenge' and their theme this month is 'Hot Summer Days.'
The background was created using Ink Dusters and all the stamps that I've used are by Inkylicious.
Inkylicious have two shows coming up on Hochanda on the 26th of August at 11am and 1pm, so I hope you get the chance to watch Deby and Emma working their magic with the stamps, stencils and Ink Dusters. I'm busy enjoying making samples at the moment which I'll share with you after the shows have aired.
Apologies that I haven't had much time to comment recently but I'm hoping to catch up with you all over the next week or so. Until next time, I hope the sun shines for you :) x
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Craft Stamper - Stencils and Masks (Masks used on the Sun, Sea, lighthouse and pebbles)
- Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 241
- The Artistic Stamper - August Creative Challenge/Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations - Extended Summer Challenge
- Twofers - The Heat Is On