Saturday, 1 August 2015

Cats Just Want To Have Fun

Hello and good afternoon to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors. I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately but it's been a really busy couple of weeks with one thing and another.  Although I haven't made many new posts myself, I've still enjoyed visiting your blogs. I've had some free time today and so took the chance to go straight to my craft room and get my inks out :)
The two cards that I've made them are for a brand new card challenge blog called 'TWOFERS' Their very first theme is 'Cats,' and here is my contribution:

All stamps with the exception of the cat on the first card are by Inkylicious.

I've masked off the sun on the first one before colouring the background using Ink Dusters and then stamping the various different elements:

The second card was created in the same way and then the birds on the wire were water coloured using inks.



I've enjoyed making the cards this morning and I wish Jane, Christi and Zoe well in their new venture.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of your day x



9 comments:

  1. What gorgeous cards and what a lovely way to start off our challenge. Thank you for being the very first person to enter our very first challenge!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Sandma, you're very quick of the mark with your cards, I do love your cat with the butterfly

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being our first entry your two cards a terrific, I'm a fan in Inklicious your use of their stamps is great. Hope we will see you again at Twofers, XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandma, I am now following you too, thank you for your kind comment.
    Two beautiful cat cards using Stamps and inks.. you have created lovely scene`s.
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both really beautiful Sandma, wonderful scenes
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, utterly gorgeous. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cat cards! As you can see I'm a bit behind on my commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just BRILLIANT scenic stamping. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, two stunning cards! Love the delicate colours on your backgrounds! Such great scene-stamping! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...